Monday, July 21, 2008

Pictures Finally!

Pictures from Zach, the captions below were written on the backs. Double click to see full size.

Our district in the MTC with Brother Jake Reis. He's the Hawaiian in the middle.
My MTC district at the mission conference 6-12-08. Nichols, Me, Lunt, Tui'one, Griffith, Rogers, Baucom.
My Zone from the MTC at the temple.
Me doing the classic "Matrix" shot. I hate myself for doing it.
Me & the Fugals at the mish conference. I thought I'd get one where I didn't look like a horrified greenie fresh out of the MTC. Elder Coffey & "his boys." He trained all 3 of us, so we're "brothers." Elder Haight, me, Coffey, Elder Burdess.
Me & Elder Larson the day our district went caving just outside of Bend.
Oregon is gorgeous!

1 comment:

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.